If you’re getting tired of turkey and want to get out with the family this weekend, here are a few places my husband and I frequent with our 4 little ones that are friendly to our family and our budget.
- Affordable meals and a great place to shop
- Kids eat free here on Tuesday nights, includes 2 hot items & a drink
- Restaurant is awesome with bibs, highchairs, kids’ plasticware, and a kids’ sitting area with TV
- Family bathrooms are amazing! I know that’s silly to brag on their bathrooms, but have you ever been? The family bathrooms have a small table with toys, diaper changing area, toddler seat with buckle, and free diapers!
- Sit down restaurant with waitstaff and everything
- Super clean & staff were very friendly & patient with my kids
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday – kids eat free, 2 per adult entree purchased.
- This ended up being about $25 for our family of 6 to eat out!
- Super kid friendly
- Kids under 3 eat free everyday & kids over 3 eat for $2.99 (We only pay for one of our kids!)
- Total for us to eat here with adult drinks is under $20.
- Yes, this is fast food, but it is the best tasting, highest quality and most affordable around (in NC anyway) if you’re going to do fast food.
- Combos includes sandwich & 2 sides & a drink for $4.29!
- Sides include fries, hush puppies, onion rings, corndog, or chicken nuggets so you can combine meals for family members.
- Chicken nuggets are all white meat.
- Our family eats there for right around $16.
What would you add to the list?