My research in buying basic baking ingredients in bulk led me down a path I never thought I would walk. Flour is one thing I buy a lot of. Every time I picked up 10 lb. of flour at Wal-Mart (which was every 1-2 weeks), I thought there must be a cheaper way to buy this. I use on average about 25 lb. of flour a month. I have a few regular recipes that we love that involve a lot of flour.
- Homemade Pizza Dough (every Friday night)
- Waffles or Pancakes (usually every Thursday night with a bunch extra for the next week’s breakfast)
- Pizza Pockets (every 2-3 weeks)
- Ham, Cheese, & Broccoli Rolls (every 2-3 weeks)
- Muffins (every 3-4 weeks) – These Apple Muffins are our new favorite!
Shared at Women Living Well and We are THAT Family.