I don’t know about you, but I’ve been spending lots of time thinking about the upcoming Fall transition. I told Michelle this week that I am somewhere between trying not to rush the summer away and being ready for a new routine. With my oldest entering Kindergarten, this feels like a huge transition being a first-time school mom. I’ve spent lots of time thinking about school lunches, our new routine, carpool, school uniforms, chore charts, meal planning, and new categories in our budget.
Well, today and tomorrow you can get an E-book bundle that deals with several of those topics and more. The Back to School Boost for Moms bundle is written by five different bloggers and they combined forces to give us their resources for just $10.
Here’s what it includes:
- Create Your Perfect Cleaning Schedule: So You Can Get More Done In Less Time ($5.99) by Christine at I Dream of Clean.
- The No Brainer Wardrobe: Get Dressed with More Confidence and Less Fuss ($7.99) by Hayley at The Tiny Twig.
- Cupcakes: 12 Months of Hapiness! ($4.99) by Liz at Hoosier Homemade.
- Feast in 15: Speed Cooking Weeknight Dinners ($4.99) by Tiffany at Eat At Home.
- Tell Your Time: How to Manage Your Schedule So You Can Live Free ($4.99) by Amy Lynn Andrews at Blogging with Amy.
And you can get all that for just $10. But the sale only lasts until tomorrow. So, click over to check out the Back to School Boost for Moms bundle.
I’ll have more great resources coming this week to help us all get prepared for the Back-to-School season!